Spend an unforgettable evening contemplating the beautifully lit landmarks of Paris on this 4.5-hour bike tour, including a boat cruise along the River Seine.
Greet your expert English-speaking guide and the rest of the group outside the Dupleix station of the Paris Métro as the sun is setting. After a brief safety explanation, hop on your bicycle and make your way to the lively Latin Quarter.
Ride through the picturesque streets of this vibrant area packed with pretty cafés and bistros and witness its great nightlife. Next, head to the Île de la Cité, a natural island in the Seine and centre of Paris. Here, you will stop for a mouthwatering ice-cream at Berthillon, the most famous ice cream shop in the capital.
With a full belly, marvel at the colorful sunset sky over the buildings’ rooftops as you cross the Pont des Arts Bridge. Keep peddling and enjoy magnificent views of the Louvre illuminated and then board a river boat and relax as you cruise along the city’s main waterway. Contemplate the waterfront monuments as you sip on a glass of wine or soft drink.
Once the night bicycle tour of Paris is finished, you will return to the starting point.
- This tour does not include entry to the monuments you ride past.
- The bike tour will take place rain or shine, so please dress accordingly. If you don’t have a waterproof coat, you can purchase a rain poncho at our office.
- All participants over 12 years old must be able to ride a bike.
- All participants under 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Please write in the comments section if you need special equipment for your children.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. Masks will be given to those clients who do not have their own.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
Night Bike Tour
Accredited studentsUS$ 50.30
Children aged 4-11 years oldUS$ 50.30
Children under 4Free
4 hours 30 minutes.
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english.
Helmet (provided but optional).
Wine (water and/or juice available upon request).
When to book?
You can book up until 48 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
24 Rue Edgar Faure.