Admire Paris’ most famous landmarks during a panoramic city bus tour, followed by a one-hour scenic cruise along the Seine and climb to the top of the Eiffel Tower with priority access. It's the ideal way to explore Paris for the first time.
Paris City Tour, Seine Cruise & Eiffel Tower
The activity begins with a panoramic bus tour through the center of Paris. We'll visit iconic places such as the Quai de Branly Museum, the Pont de l'Alma, and the Trocadéro square, which offers a beautiful view of the Eiffel Tower.
We'll continue our panoramic tour of Paris passing by the Arc de Triomphe. We'll then drive through the Champs Elysées and head to the banks of the Seine. On the banks of this famous river, we'll pass by the Place de la Concorde and the Tuileries Gardens, from where we'll admire the exterior architecture of the Louvre Museum.
Next, we'll continue our tour along the Ile de la Cité, where the famous Notre-Dame Cathedral is located. Lastly, we'll go to the esplanade of the Invalides and end the panoramic tour at the Champ de Mars, at the foot of the Eiffel Tower.
After the bus tour, we'll board one of the famous Bateaux Parisiens for a one-hour cruise along the Seine River. From the boat, you'll enjoy a different view of various landmarks such as the Musée d'Orsay, Notre-Dame, the Louvre Museum, or the Eiffel Tower.
The icing on the cake will be the visit to the Eiffel Tower, where we will skip the queues and walk straight in and take an elevator to its second-level observation deck at 150 meters. You’ll admire breath-taking views over Paris. Then, discover this monument at your own leisure.
The excursion ends at the Eiffel Tower.
Skip the line ticket
This ticket allows you to skip the lines that usually form at the Eiffel Tower ticket offices. However, you will still have to queue to go through the security controls at the entrance to the monument.
You'll receive your tickets at the Place de Sydney, located at the crossroads of Avenue de Suffren and Rue Jean Rey, just a few metres from the Eiffel Tower.
- Although it doesn't often happen, sometimes, due to lack of availability, the visit to the Eiffel Tower may be changed for a visit to the Tour Montparnasse. If this happens, you will be contacted on the day of the tour and you can cancel the tour for free.
- The order of the activities may vary, for example, sometimes the Eiffel Tower visit may take place first, and the cruise afterwards. In the case that the cruise takes place last, you can choose whether to enjoy it at the end of the tour or at a later time. The boat departs once an hour.
- If you want to explore the Eiffel Tower's third level, you must buy your ticket at the ticket office on the ground floor.
- Between January 3rd and February 4th 2022 the third floor of the Tower will not be accessible due to maintenance works.
- The boat tour may be cancelled due to unfavorable weather conditions.
Third Floor Access
- If you like, you can also reserve the option that includes heading up to the third floor of the Eiffel tower in a lift, from where you'll be able to enjoy some unbeatable views of Paris!
|Adults||Children between 3-11 years old||Children less than 3 years old|
|Tour with second floor access||
|Tour with third floor access||
Tour with second floor access
Children between 3-11 years oldUS$ 90
Children less than 3 years oldFree
Tour with third floor access
Children between 3-11 years oldUS$ 106.10
Children less than 3 years oldFree
Please check local restrictions before traveling. All of our services comply with recommendations to avoid the spread of Covid-19.
The activity takes place with an audioguide in in English.
Panoramic bus tour of Paris with English commentary.
Sightseeing cruise along the Seine with narration in English.
Fast track entry to the Eiffel Tower.
Tour with access to the third floor of the tower (with this option).
When to book?
You can book up to the start time, as long as there are places remaining. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Type of voucher
Electronic. Show the voucher on your phone.
Wheelchair accessible. This must be indicated in the reservation. An accompanying person is required.
Frequently asked questions
Q - Can a person with limited mobility join the tour?
A - Yes, folding wheelchairs are allowed. However, the person with limited mobility on the tour will have to climb some stairs to access the bus, where he/she may be accompanied by another person to assist him/her during the trip. The person will also have to climb some stairs to access the meeting point. There he/she can receive the necessary assistance to check-in or register for the activity while waiting for the other members of the group to arrive.
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
Place de Sydney