Admire Paris’ most famous landmarks during a panoramic city bus tour, followed by a one-hour scenic cruise along the Seine and climb to the top of the Eiffel Tower with priority access. It is the ideal way to explore Paris for the first time.
Paris City Tour, Seine Cruise & Eiffel Tower Itinerary
Get on board a panoramic coach and enjoy a pleasant ride along the city’s main neighborhoods, squares and bridges. Gaze at Paris’ top sights including Place Vendôme, the Opera House, Luxembourg Palace and Gardens, the Pantheon, Orsay Museum, Place de la Concorde, the Champs-Elysées, the Arc de Triomphe and Les Invalides.
Once you get off the coach, you’ll head to the water and embark on one of the legendary Bateaux Parisiens for a one-hour scenic cruise down the Seine. The river boat offers unparalleled 360º panoramic views of the city’s main waterway and waterfront-buildings such as Notre-Dame, the Louvre Museum, the Eiffel Tower and the Conciergerie.
The sightseeing tour continues with skip the line access to Paris’ most emblematic symbol: the Eiffel Tower. Walk straight in and take an elevator to its second level observation deck at 150 meters. You’ll admire breath-taking views over Paris. Then, discover this monument at your own leisure.
The excursion ends at the Eiffel Tower.
Skip the line ticket
This ticket allows you to skip the lines that usually form at the Eiffel Tower ticket offices. However, you will still have to queue to go through the security controls at the entrance to the monument.
You’ll be given an individual headset to listen to the audio guide commentary during the coach tour and cruise. Commentary is available in English, French, Spanish, Italian, German, Portuguese, Japanese, Mandarin Chinese, Russian and Korean.
If you want to explore the Eiffel Tower's third level, you must buy your ticket at the ticket office on the ground floor.
- Although it doesn't often happen, sometimes, due to lack of availability, the visit to the Eiffel Tower may be changed for a visit to the Tour Montparnasse. If this happens, you will be contacted on the day of the tour and you can cancel the tour for free.
- The order of the activities may vary, for example, sometimes the Eiffel Tower visit may take place first, and the cruise afterwards. In the case that the cruise takes place last, you can choose whether to enjoy it at the end of the tour or at a later time. You'll receive a ticket that is valid until 9:30 pm, and boat depart once an hour.
- The boat tour may be cancelled due to unfavorable weather conditions.
Third Floor Access
- If you like, you can also reserve the option that includes the elevator ride to the third floor of the Eiffel tower, from where you'll be able to enjoy some unbeatable views of Paris!
- IMPORTANT: the third floor of the Eiffel Tower will be closed between the 6 January and 7 February 2020 inclusive. During these dates, it is only possible to ascend to the first and second floors of the monument.
|Adults||Children between 3-11 years old||Children less than 3 years old|
|Tour with second floor access||
US$ 91.20 US$ 82
US$ 80.20 US$ 72.10
|Tour with third floor access||
Tour with second floor access
AdultsUS$ 91.20 US$ 82
Children between 3-11 years oldUS$ 80.20 US$ 72.10
Children less than 3 years oldFree
Tour with third floor access
Children between 3-11 years oldUS$ 89
Children less than 3 years oldFree
* The price varies based on the chosen date
The tour is carried out with an audio guide in English.
Panoramic bus tour of Paris with English commentary.
Sightseeing cruise along the Seine with narration in English.
Fast track entry to the Eiffel Tower.
Tour with access to the third floor of the tower (with this option).
10% discount on the official ticket price.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
If there are still places available, you can book until the previous day (local time in Paris).
You will receive an email with your ticket attached which you must print out and show on the day of the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
2 Rue des Pyramides, 75001.