Walt Disney Studios was opened to the public on 16 March, 2002, ten years after the inauguration of Disneyland Paris. This amusement park is smaller and is considered by many as Disneyland Park's counterpart.
The top attractions not to be missed are:
- Studio Tram Tour: Behind the Magic: A must-try attraction. A train ride where you see and experience the best special effects that exist.
- Rock n Roller Coaster: The fastest roller coaster of the amusement park, the Rock n Roller Coaster is an indoor ride similar to Space Mountain, but with better music, effects and setting.
- Crush’s Coaster: You’ll travel with Nemo and all his friends through the coral reefs.
- Tower of Terror: A drop tower ride, visitors will be petrified once inside the Hotel Hightower.
Apart from the attractions, you can’t miss out on the park’s shows:
- Moteurs…Action! Stunt Show Spectacular: Pursuits, jumps and a story that will not leave you indifferent. A lot of spectacular action.
Buy tickets for Walt Disney Studios
It is best to buy tickets in advance to avoid waiting in line. You can do it online using this link: