Enjoy the best classical music with a concert in the church of Saint Germain des Prés, located in the heart of the historic centre of Paris, a must for music lovers!
Saint German des Prés Classical Music Concert
The church of Saint Germain des Prés, located in the Parisian quarter of the same name, is one of the most outstanding temples of medieval origin in the French capital. Since the laying of its first stone in 558, the church has incorporated the various architectural elements of the pre-Romanesque-Merovingian, Romanesque, Gothic and classical styles.
In the central nave of Saint Germain des Prés you'll enjoy a classical music concert performed by the Hélios orchestra. Since its creation in 2014, this excellent group has brought together both young talent and experienced musicians. Its founder and artistic director, Paul Savalle, promotes the integration of different generations of musicians to combine tradition and the avant-garde.
All concerts at Saint Germain des Prés lasts 1 hour 20 minutes. The musical programme varies according to the season.
- Saturday 20th November at 8:45 pm: Les Grands Airs d'Opéra pourSoprano.
- Saturday 4th December at 8:45 pm: Mozart's Requiem, Concerto de Cimarosapour Hautbois, Requiem Kraus.
- Friday 10th December at 8:45 pm: Les 4 Saisons by Vivaldi Intégrale / Petite Musique de Nuit by Mozart.
- Friday 17th December at 8:45 pm: Les Grands Airs Classique pour Violon et quatuor à cordes.
- Saturday 1st January at 8:45 pm: Les 4 Saisons de Vivaldi Intégrale / Petite Musique de Nuit by Mozart.
- Saturday 29h January at 8:45 pm: Les 4 Saisons de Vivaldi Intégrale / Petite Musique de Nuit by Mozart.
- Saturday 5th February at 8.45 pm: Les 4 Saisons de Vivaldi, Ave Maria et Célèbres Adagios.
- Saturday 26th February at 8.45 pm: Les 4 Saisons de Vivaldi Intégrale / Petite Musique de Nuit de Mozart.
- Saturday 12th March at 8:45 pm: Concert de Gospel à Saint Germain des Prés.
- Saturday 19th March at 8:45 pm: Les 4 Saisons de Vivaldi, Ave Maria et Célèbres Adagios.
- Saturday 9th April at 8:45 pm: Les 4 Saisons de Vivaldi, Ave Maria et Célèbres Adagios.
All the above programmes are subject to change and modification.
All the tickets we offer are Category 1, the first 15 rows of the church.
Concert at the Madeleine church
If you prefer, you can also attend a classical music concert in the church of La Madeleine.
|Adults||Accredited students and unemployed citizens||Children under 18 years old|
Accredited students and unemployed citizensUS$ 22.80
Children under 18 years oldFree
Please check local restrictions before traveling. All of our services comply with recommendations to avoid the spread of Covid-19.
1 hour 20 minutes.
Classical music concert.
Category 1 reserved seating.
When to book?
You can book up until 24 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Type of voucher
Electronic. Show the voucher on your phone.
Wheelchair accessible. This must be indicated in the reservation. An accompanying person is required.
All services published on Civitatis are carried out in accordance with our Sustainability Code.
No printing of documentation required.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
Saint Germain des Prés.