Drifting down the Seine River on a panoramic river boat during the day or at night-time is an unforgettable experience and offers unparalleled views of Paris. The cruise also includes interesting commentary in English.
Seine River Cruise
The river boat departs from the Eiffel Tower pier, at the foot of this remarkable monument. The one-hour cruise will sail down the Seine River to the Île Saint-Louis and will return and disembark at the same pier.
On this unique journey, you’ll see some of the city’s most impressive landmarks, including Les Invalides, the French Parliament, the Musée d’Orsay, Notre-Dame Cathedral, Louvre Museum, the Gran Palais, among many other interesting sights.
During the cruise, you’ll be handed an English audio guide (you can also have it in 13 other languages) with intriguing facts about The City of Light, its monuments and architecture. Moreover, there will also be a guide on board that will offer up to date information about the city, its events and festivals, so you can make the most of your holidays in this fascinating city.
The river boat is a glass-covered trimaran with an exterior corridor, ideal to enjoy incomparable views of Paris’ main attractions from the water.
Timetables and frequency
The boats leave every hour. These are the schedules for the 2020-2021 season:
- From 8 to 16 October: Fridays and Saturdays from 14:00 to 20:00; Sundays, from 12:00 to 17:00
- From 17 October to 29 October: Wednesdays, Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays from 12:00 to 19:00; Sundays, from 12:00 to 17:00.
- From 30 October to 16 December: the boats do not operate during this period.
- From 17 December to 22 December: Fridays and Saturdays, from 14:00 to 20:00; Sundays, between 12:00 and 17:00.
- From 23 December to 3 January: Wednesdays and Saturdays, from 12:00 to 20:00; Thursdays and Sundays, from 12:00 to 17:00. On Friday 25 December and Friday 1 January, the boats operate from 14:00 to 20:00; on Thursday 31 December, the boats make the crossing from 14:00 to 23:00.
- From 4th January to 11th February: the boats do not operate during this period.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protective material and safety to help avoid the spread of Covid-19.
|Adults||Children 4 - 12 years old||Children under 4 years old|
|Seine River Cruise||
Seine River Cruise
Children 4 - 12 years oldUS$ 8.30
Children under 4 years oldFree
One hour sightseeing cruise.
Audio guide in English and 13 other languages.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
We will send you a voucher that you must print to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you need help to book an activity or have any enquiries, please contact us.
Bateaux Parisiens. Port de la Bourdonnais, 75007, Paris, France.