Seine River Cruise
Drifting down the Seine River on a panoramic river boat during the day or at night-time is an unforgettable experience and offers unparalleled views of Paris. The cruise also includes interesting commentary in English.
Seine River Cruise
The riverboat departs from the Eiffel Tower pier, at the foot of this remarkable monument. The one-hour cruise will sail down the Seine River to the Île Saint-Louis and will return and disembark at the same pier.
On this unique journey, you’ll see some of the city’s most impressive landmarks, including Les Invalides, the French Parliament, the Musée d’Orsay, Notre-Dame Cathedral, the Louvre Museum, and the Gran Palais, among many other interesting sights.
During the cruise, you'll be handed an English audio guide with intriguing facts about the City of Light, its monuments, and architecture. Moreover, there will also be a guide on board that will offer up-to-date information about the city, its events, and festivals, so you can make the most of your holidays in this fascinating city.
What's the boat like?
The riverboat is a glass-covered trimaran with an exterior corridor, ideal to enjoy incomparable views of Paris’ main attractions from the water.
Timetables & frequency
The Seine riverboat runs daily. You can check the departure times below, as they vary depending on the season:
- From January 2 to February 17: every day from 11:15 am to 9:20 pm, every hour.
- From February 18 to March 5: every day from 10 am to 10 pm, every 30 minutes (except for 11:30 am, 1 pm, and 7:30 pm).
- From March 6 to March 31: every day from 11:15 am to 10 pm, every hour.
- From April 1 to April 7: every day from 10 am to 10 pm, every half hour (except for 7:30 pm).
- From April 8 to July 6: every day from 10 am to 10:30 pm, every half hour (except for 7:30 pm).
- From July 7 to August 26: every day from 10 am to 11 pm, every half hour.
- From August 27 to September 24: every day from 10 am to 10:30 pm, every half hour (except for 7:30 pm).
One hour sightseeing cruise.
Audio guide in English and 13 other languages.
When to book?
You can book up to the start time, as long as there are places remaining. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Type of voucher
Electronic. Show the voucher on your phone.
Wheelchair accessible. This must be indicated in the reservation.
All services published on Civitatis are carried out in accordance with our Sustainability Code.
No printing of documentation required.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us .
Bateaux Parisiens. Port de la Bourdonnais, 75007, Paris, France.