This Louvre Museum ticket allows you to skip the lines and explore the galleries housing one of the most famous paintings in the world. After all, who leaves Paris without seeing the Mona Lisa?!
Louvre Museum Ticket
If we had to choose the most visited museum in the world, it would definitely be the Louvre in Paris. Opened in 1793, the iconic gallery receives more than 8 million visitors a year, who come to admire the more than 35,000 works of art inside.
The Musée du Louvre is located in the Louvre Palace, whose 12th-century architecture contrasts magnificently with the glass pyramid built in 1989, which has become one of its symbols.
Have you always dreamed of seeing the Mona Lisa up close? Discover Leonardo da Vinci’s most famous painting alongside the rest of the masterpieces which fill the largest art museum in the world. An unmissable visit!
Skip the line
One of the main reasons that people visit Paris without getting to see the Louvre Museum are the seemingly endless queues. With this Skip the Line ticket, you’ll access the gallery without having to wait.
This ticket is 3 euros more than the standard ticket price. However, reserving this Skip the Line ticket will save you time and guarantee you entry within your desired time slot. During the booking process, we’ll ask you to select your preferred time, and after completing your purchase, we’ll send you your vouchers stating the exact entry time within the selected time slot.
Children under 18 years old, EU citizens up to 25 years old, and visitors with disabilities plus the person accompanying them all get free admission to the Louvre as long as they present a document which accredits them as such. When making the reservation, please indicate the number of people who will take advantage of the free entry.
If you're only reserving free tickets, it's not necessary that you make a reservation: you can access the Louvre by presenting your valid ID document.
- The Musée du Louvre is open every day except Tuesday, from 9 am until 6 pm, and until 9:45 pm on Wednesdays and Fridays. On Thursdays and Sundays, final access comes at 4:30 pm. And on public holidays in France (21st and 22nd April, 8th and 30th of May, 14th July and 15th August, 1 and 11 of November) the museum is open between 9 am and 6 pm.
- Your ticket allows access to the museum during the 30 minutes following the indicated time.
- This ticket can only be reserved for a maximum of 6 people.
- On the first Saturday of every month, the museum is free to visit from 6 pm. On these Saturdays, the museum closes at 9:45 pm.
- Some of the museum halls are closed for reforms on certain days of the week. You can see which halls are closed on which days following this link.
|Skip the Line Entry||
Skip the Line Entry
Per PersonUS$ 22.3
Skip the line ticket for the Louvre Museum.
€3 management fee.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
You can book up to 7 days before (Paris local time) if there are still places available.
You will receive an email with your ticket attached which you must print out and show on the day of the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - Is access to the museum permitted with luggage?
A - Suitcases and large bags are prohibited. You can access the museum with articles no exceeding 55 x 35 x 20 cm, but you must leave them in lockers once they have been registered by security personnel.
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Yes (most areas are accessible).
Louvre Museum entrance, Paris.