Explore one of the most-visited museums in the world with a fast track entry and find out about the greatest works of art housed in the Louvre Museum with a professional English-speaking guide.
Louvre Museum Guided Tour Itinerary
At the time you choose, we'll meet at 2 rue des Pyramides. From this central Paris address we will take a five minute walk to the most famous museum in the French capital. Depart from central Paris by foot towards the Louvre Museum and stroll through the Tuileries Garden. Once you get to the old Royal Palace, you’ll follow your guide straight into the museum with your fast track entry and skip the endless queues.
During this walking-tour, you’ll visit the museum’s main collections including the most famous works of art like the Mona Lisa, the Venus de Milo and the Coronation of Napoleon. Discover the Greek Sculpture halls where you’ll see the Winged Victory of Samothrace, one of the most admired sculptures of the whole museum. Then, be guided through the Egyptian Antiquities collection and view the French Romanticism nineteenth century paintings and Renaissance works of art.
When the 2.5-hour guided tour is over, you can stay in the Louvre and keep discovering the world’s largest museum. The ticket is valid for all the museum’s rooms, including the temporary exhibitions. Don't miss the Ancient Egyptian mummies, Islamic art exhibitions and the Greek and Roman sculptures!
If you'd like to continue exploring the Louvre at your own pace after the guided tour, bear in mind the opening times of the museum:
- Mondays, Thursdays, Saturdays and Sundays: 9 am to 6 pm (first Saturday of each month until 9:45 pm).
- Wednesdays and Fridays: 9 am to 9:45 pm.
- The museum is closed on Tuesdays.
Although your ticket includes entry to the various different temporary exhibitions, the Leonardi Da Vinci Exhibition is not included in this.
New meeting point from April 1, 2021
Between 1st April 2021 and 31st October 2021, the meeting point for this activity will be the Arc de Triomphe du Carrousel, located in front of the glass pyramid of the Louvre Museum.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 8 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 50% of their maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
|Adults||Children between 3-17 years old||Children less than 3 years old|
|English Guided Tour||
English Guided Tour
Children between 3-17 years oldUS$ 60.40
Children less than 3 years oldFree
2 hours 30 minutes.
The tour is exclusively in English.
Skip the line entry to the Louvre Museum.
Access to its permanent and temporary exhibitions.
Official English speaking guide.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
You can book up until the previous day (12:00 am) if there are still places available.
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - Why is there no availability on the first Sunday of the month?
A - The first Sunday of each month entry to the Louvre museum is free and it's not possible to take guided tours due to the large number of people in the museum.
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).
2 Rue des Pyramides, 75001.