Attending a show at the Moulin Rouge is something everyone should experience at least once. Witness the fascinating 'Feerie' show which is currently being held at the legendary cabaret in Montmartre.
'Feerie' is one of the most impressive shows you can see in Paris. Besides the unique setting of the Moulin Rouge, for two hours you will watch a cast of 100 talented artists in amazing costumes, performing on spectacular staging.
The scenery, acting, sensual dancing, and every other detail make 'Feerie' an unforgettable experience.
The legendary Moulin Rouge cabaret is one of the iconic landmarks in Paris. Inaugurated in 1889, during the Belle Époque period, it became one of the most important social, cultural, and economic centers in the French capital. Many famous artists have trodden the boards at this seminal venue, such as Edith Piaf, Liza Minelli, Colette, Henri de Toulouse-Lautrec, Charles Aznavour, Mistinguett, and Frank Sinatra.
You have the option of attending just the 'Feerie' show of Moulin Rouge or enjoying the complete Parisian experience by having a meal before the show (with three menus to choose from). These options have different timetables:
- Show only: This option includes half a bottle of champagne. You can choose between a show time of 9 pm or 11 pm.
- Show and Mistinguet Menu Dinner at 7 pm: you will enjoy a bottle of champagne and a meal from the Menu Mistinguett.
- Show and Toulouse-Lautrec Menu Dinner at 7 pm: you will enjoy half a bottle of champagne and a meal from the Menu Toulouse-Lautrec.
- Show and Belle Époque Menu Dinner at 7 pm: you will enjoy half a bottle of champagne and a meal from the Menu Belle Époque.
- The minimum age limit to access the Moulin Rouge is 6 years old.
- The Moulin Rouge cabaret requires all its attendees to adhere to the appropriate dress code. Shorts, sports shoes and clothing, and sandals are not permitted inside the theatre building.
|9 pm show||
|11 pm show||
|Show and Mistinguet Menu Dinner at 7 pm||
|Show and Toulouse-Lautrec Menu Dinner at 7 pm||
|Show and Belle Époque Menu at 7 pm||
9 pm show
11 pm show
Show and Mistinguet Menu Dinner at 7 pm
Show and Toulouse-Lautrec Menu Dinner at 7 pm
Show and Belle Époque Menu at 7 pm
* The price increases on the 25 June
Feerie show at Moulin Rouge.
Half a bottle of champagne.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
Once your booking has been confirmed, you will receive an email containing your booking voucher. Please print it out or download on your smartphone/tablet to show on the day of the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).