Discover the world’s most famous royal palace on this half-day trip from Paris. The Palace of Versailles is a UNESCO World Heritage site. Explore its main rooms and its magnificent gardens.
At your chosen time we'll depart from Paris on a luxury air-conditioned coach and head to Versailles, the capital of France during several years in the seventeenth, eighteenth and nineteenth century.
Upon arrival at the Palace of Versailles, the residence of the Kings of France from 1682 until 1789, you will skip the long lines and follow your guide straight into the building. The official guide will walk you through the main rooms of the royal residence, including the magnificent King’s Grand Apartment, the Queen’s Grand Apartment and the breath-taking Hall of Mirrors, where the Treaty of Versailles was signed in 1919, ending World War I.
After exploring the stately palace, you’ll have time to stroll through the beautiful gardens at your own pace. You can visit the Petit and Grand Trianon (access not included in the tour). The green-space is exquisitely designed with over 200 statues, various types of trees, plants, flowers, fountains and ponds.
After a half-day marvelling at one of the most dreamlike palaces in the world, you’ll return to Paris.
Musical Fountain Show
Between the months of April and October, Versailles organizes the “Grandes Eaux”, when the palace’s fountains come to life with music. The show takes place every Saturday and Sunday and on certain public holidays. If you don’t want to miss this marvellous show, check out the following tour:
Both the guided tour and the visit with an audioguide take place in the morning and the afternoon, (at 8:15 or 8:45 in the morning depending on the time of year and 2 pm in the afternoon). You can choose the time which best suits you when making the reservation.
Audio guide tour
If you prefer to discover the Palace of Versailles at your own pace, you can book a cheaper half-day trip with an audio guide. The audio guide tour is available both in the morning and afternoon.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 8 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 50% of their maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
|Adults||Children between 3-17 years old||Children under 3 years old|
|Morning or Afternoon Guided Tour||
|Tour with audioguide||
Morning or Afternoon Guided Tour
Children between 3-17 years oldUS$ 95.30
Children under 3 years oldFree
Tour with audioguide
Children between 3-17 years oldUS$ 74.80
Children under 3 years oldFree
4 - 5 hours.
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english.
Return transportation on a luxury air
Skip the line ticket to the Palace of Versailles.
Official English speaking guide (depending on the chosen option).
Access to the Gardens of Versailles (€9 per person).
Visit to the Gallery of Coaches.
When to book?
Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - ¿Se puede llevar carrito de bebé durante la excursión? Can I bring a stroller/pushchair on the excursion?
A - No.
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
2 rue des Pyramides, 75001.