A Hop On Hop Off bus tour is one of the most comfortable and enjoyable ways of exploring Paris. Discover the city on the various lines and hop off and back on at any of its stops, appreciating the sights from an open top deck accompanied by interesting commentary in English.
Hop On Hop Off Bus Paris
The Hop-On Hop-Off bus route has 15 stops in total: throughout the tour, you'll discover Paris and its top landmarks on an open top double decker bus.
Some of the most popular stops are: Eiffel Tower, Opera Garnier, Louvre Museum, Notre Dame and Champs-Élysées. During the bus ride enjoy pre-recorded commentary in English, as well as in another 10 languages.
Check out the different stops on the tourist bus route via the following links (currently only red line in operation):
Types of tickets
Choose the type of ticket that adapts best to your needs:
- 1 Day Ticket: Offers unlimited access to the Big Bus Hop-On Hop-Off buses for 1 day.
- 2 Day Ticket: Offers unlimited use of the Big Bus Hop-On Hop-Off buses for 2 days.
- 2 Day Ticket & Cruise: As well as unlimited use of the Big Bus Hop-On Hop-Off buses for 2 days you will also enjoy a cruise down the Seine.
How it works
A bus ticket is valid for 1 or 2 complete days from the first time you use it. Meaning that a 2-Day Ticket used for the first time on Monday at 3 pm will be valid for the rest of Monday and all of Tuesday.
During the chosen period, you can get on a Hop-On Hop-Off bus as many times as you want and explore Paris.
Although when making the reservation you will be asked for a start date, you can use the service over the twelve months following the start date. When you have made your reservation, we'll send you a voucher you must hand in on the first bus you get on.
Schedule and frequency
- Tourist bus: every day from 9:15 am to 6:30 pm, every 5-15 minutes. The complete tour takes 2 hours 20 minutes.
- Seine river cruise: April - September, departures every 30 minutes between 10 am and 10:30 pm. From October to March, departures every hour between 10:30 am and 10 pm. The cruise leaves from the Eiffel Tower pier (stop 1) and makes a return journey to Notre Dame.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 50% of their maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
|Adults||Children 4-12 years old||Children under 4|
|1 Day Ticket||
US$ 46 US$ 41.40
US$ 22.40 US$ 20.20
|2 Day Ticket||
US$ 53.10 US$ 47.80
US$ 26 US$ 23.40
|2 Day Ticket & Cruise||
US$ 65 US$ 58.50
US$ 31.90 US$ 28.70
1 Day Ticket
AdultsUS$ 46 US$ 41.40
Children 4-12 years oldUS$ 22.40 US$ 20.20
Children under 4Free
2 Day Ticket
AdultsUS$ 53.10 US$ 47.80
Children 4-12 years oldUS$ 26 US$ 23.40
Children under 4Free
2 Day Ticket & Cruise
AdultsUS$ 65 US$ 58.50
Children 4-12 years oldUS$ 31.90 US$ 28.70
Children under 4Free
1 day - 2 days.
The activity takes place with recorded commentary in English.
Unlimited use of the Hop On Hop Off buses for 1 or 2 consecutive days.
Individual headphones with audioguided commentary in English.
Seine cruise (optional).
10% discount on the official ticket price.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - Is the bus air conditioned?
A - No, there is no air conditioning on the bus.
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Yes (most of the buses are accessible).