Delve into the heart of Paris by hiring a comfortable motorcycle at the best price and forget about the endless traffic jams, public transport and finding a parking spot. It's the best way to discover Paris!
Why hire a scooter in Paris?
Hiring a scooter is the best option to get around the capital of France freely and at your own leisure. Explore the city comfortably and make the most of your time in "the City of Lights".
Paris is considered the fashion capital of the world and offers visitors countless things to see and do. Explore its large boulevards, discover its ancient neighborhoods and ride past Paris's main landmarks without having to worry about traffic jams or having to look for a parking space. Spend a fun-filled holiday driving around Paris!
What type of motorcycle or moped can I rent?
We offer two options:
- Peugeot Tweet de 50cc o similar: The driver must be at least 18 years old with a category AM driving license or a category B driving license (with at least 1 years’ experience).
- Peugeot Tweet de 125cc o similar: The driver must be at least 20 years old with a category A1/A driving license or a B+L5E.
The motorcycle or moped can be used by the driver and one passenger, but the second helmet is not included in the original price.
Collect your motorcycle at the Cooltra Shop on 11 Place des 5 martyrs du Lycée Buffon, 75014 Paris. The shop opening hours are: Monday - Friday: 9:00am until 1:00pm and from 2:00pm until 6:00pm. On Saturdays, it opens from 10:00am until 1:00pm and from 2:00pm until 6:00pm.
- The prices are per motorcycle, not per person. For example, if you and another person (driver and passenger) want to rent a motorcycle, you must only rent one and, in the comments, write that you need an extra helmet. Keep in mind that the second helmet will be charged apart.
- When you collect your motorcycle or moped, you must sign a contract and leave a deposit of €150 in cash or credit card, which is reimbursed at the end of your rental contract.
- You must return the scooter at the same time you collected it once the duration of the rental agreement is completed. You will not be reimbursed partially if you return it before the rental contract is over. Returning the vehicle late will involve a charge of €50 and the rental cost proportional to the time elapsed since the end of the of rental contract.
- All scooters include full-risk insurance with €500 excess (Standard category) and roadside assistance. There is also the possibility of getting Premium category insurance and other extras which you can choose when you collect the scooter and sign the contract. The price of Premium category insurance varies depending on the duration of the rental.
- The scooter must be returned with the same gas level as previously marked in the contract. If the scooter is not returned with the same gas level, you will be charged extra.
- If you do not have a European Union driving license, you must have an international driver’s license. Before booking this activity, please make sure your driving license is valid in France.
|Peugeot Tweet 50cc Moped or Similar||Peugeot Tweet 125cc Motocycle or Similar|
Peugeot Tweet 50cc Moped or Similar$ 54
Peugeot Tweet 125cc Motocycle or Similar$ 54
Peugeot Tweet 50cc Moped or Similar$ 95
Peugeot Tweet 125cc Motocycle or Similar$ 95
Peugeot Tweet 50cc Moped or Similar$ 140
Peugeot Tweet 125cc Motocycle or Similar$ 140
Peugeot Tweet 50cc Moped or Similar$ 182
Peugeot Tweet 125cc Motocycle or Similar$ 182
Peugeot Tweet 50cc Moped or Similar$ 272
Peugeot Tweet 125cc Motocycle or Similar$ 272
125cc or 50cc motocycle or moped.
Full risk insurance with €500 excess.
Medical and roadside assistance.
Passenger's helmet (optional).
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
You can book up to 3 days before (Paris local time) if there are still places available.
Once your booking has been confirmed, you will receive an email containing your booking voucher. Please print it out or download on your smartphone/tablet to show on the day of the activity.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).
How to book?
To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Free! Free cancellation up to 24 hours before the activity starts.
If you cancel under this time or do not show up, you will not be refunded.