Spend a fun-packed day surrounded by all the Asterix characters. Enjoy the theme park’s exciting attractions on a full-day excursion from Paris to Parc Astérix.
What to expect?
Asterix and Obelix are two of the most emblematic French heroes, which have passed on from generation to generation thanks to the comic book series Asterix and the recent films. Travel back in time to 50 BC and discover how the Gaulish warriors defended their village from their enemies thanks to a magic potion.
Leave Paris behind bright and early on a luxury air-conditioned coach and head to Parc Astéric (Asterix Park). After a one-hour drive, you will get to this family entertainment park. You will be handed your tickets and spend a whole day exploring it at your own leisure.
The amusement park is divided into six universes: Egypt, Vikings, Ancient Greece, Roman Empire and the ancient Gaul hamlet, where our favorite characters live.
Ride countless attractions, including the Goudurix, a steel roller coaster with eight loops, followed by L'Oxygenarium, a 195-meter descent in a raft and Le Grand Splash. Another must is La Tonnerre de Zeus, a thrilling roller-coaster, among many others. The ticket also includes access to an incredible dolphin show!
Return to Paris after spending a great day with your family or friends.
Infants under 3 years old have free access to the theme park.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 8 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 50% of their maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
|Adults||Children 3-11 years old||Infants under 3|
|Parc Astérix Tour||
Parc Astérix Tour
Children 3-11 years oldUS$ 80.90
Infants under 3Free
Return transportation from and to Paris.
One day ticket to the Parc Astérix.
Entrance to the dolphin show.
Food and drinks.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
You can book up to 2 days before (Paris local time) if there are still places available.
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).
2 rue des Pyramides