Set off on a full-day trip to Mont Saint Michel from Paris. This medieval abbey is one of the most famous and iconic sights in France. The rocky island, declared a World Heritage site, was one of the country’s most important pilgrimage sites during the Middle Ages.
Depart from central Paris at 7:15 am on a luxury coach and relax while you head to Normandy, renowned for its lavish and varied landscapes.
You’ll reach your destination at noon (12 pm) and you’ll stop to have a heavenly 3-course lunch with beverages and coffee or tea at the Relais St Michel Restaurant, located on the bay, with impressive views of Mont Saint Michel.
After lunch, you’ll cross the bay until you reach the island and then take a walking guided tour through the cobbled streets of the charming Gothic and Romanesque town.
Follow your guide to the top of the outcrop and discover the magnificent eighth-century monastery, that attracts over one million visitors each year. Built to commemorate the Archangel Michael, it was catalogued as a UNESCO World Heritage site in 1979.
Once the tour is over, you can enjoy Mont Saint Michel at your own pace, try one of Normandy’s famous crêpes or buy your friends and family souvenirs.
You'll head back to Paris at 4:30 pm and get to the city centre at 9:15 pm.
If you want to explore Mont Saint Michel at your own leisure, without a guided tour or lunch, you can book a cheaper excursion with return transportation and entry to the Medieval Abbey.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 8 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 50% of their maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
|Adults||Children between 3-11 years old||Children less than 3 years old|
|Excursion with guided tour and lunch||
|Excursion without guided tour and lunch||
Excursion with guided tour and lunch
Children between 3-11 years oldUS$ 196.30
Children less than 3 years oldFree
Excursion without guided tour and lunch
Children between 3-11 years oldUS$ 165.30
Children less than 3 years oldFree
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in English.
Return transportation by luxury air conditioned coach.
Official English speaking guide.
Lunch and beverages.
Entry to the Mont Saint Michel Abbey.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
Bookings are permitted up until 8 days before the activity as long as there are still places.
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - Does the tour take place during high tide?
A - Yes.
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
2 rue des Pyramides, 75001.