Enjoy a delicious experience at one of the most popular places in the French capital with this Hard Rock Cafe Paris Lunch or Dinner. Just a few steps from the famous Opéra Garnier!
Hard Rock Cafe Paris Lunch or Dinner
The Hard Rock Cafe Paris is centrally located on the always bustling Boulevard Montmartre, a few steps away from the famous Opéra Garnier. This popular restaurant in the French capital is one of the best places to try typical American cuisine in the heart of Paris.
While you enjoy a delicious lunch or dinner, you can admire the objects exhibited in the restaurant, all related to the world of music! Among them, several original guitars used by the Beatles and Rihanna's T-shirts signed by herself stand out.
In the restaurant, you'll also be able to see photographs and other objects linked to American culture in Paris.
When you make your reservation, you can choose one of the following menus:
- Gold Menu: Check the menu consisting of a main course, dessert and drink with this link.
- Diamond menu: Check the menu consisting of a starter, main course, dessert and drink with this link.
The Hard Rock Cafe Paris is open every day from 12 pm to 10 pm.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
Per personUS$ 35
Per personUS$ 44
Menu from the chosen category.
Refreshments, coffee or tea.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Yes (you must attend with a carer).
Boulevard Montmartre, 14.