This Eiffel Tower guided tour is one of the best ways to discover its secrets and enjoy some impressive views of Paris. Get to know the symbol of the 'City of Light'.
Eiffel Tower Guided Tour
The tour meets near the Quai Branly museum, a pretty little area of the city, from where you can see the famous Eiffel Tower - the star attraction on our guided tour.
Once we're all together we make our way to the most visited monument in the world. But although the symbol of Paris itself is an image globally recognised, seen on everything from keyrings to teapots, the story of its beginnings, its history and present are sure to surprise you.
On this guided tour you'll learn about the Eiffel Tower few ever get to know. What secrets could it hide to have made it so popular? How was it constructed? Why did Hitler want to destroy it? Why did French author Guy de Maupassant always eat at the restaurant at the base? We'll reveal all this and more!
We'll climb to the second floor of the tower, from where we'll get a delightful view of Paris. From there you get spectacular views of the Notre Dame cathedral, the Sacre Coeur Basilica and the Arc de Triomphe.
When making the reservation you can choose the option that takes you up to the top floor, although you should take into account that the guided tour takes place on the second floor, the top floor is unguided.
From there you can get even better views of 'Paname', have a drink in the cafe, or take snaps to bring home as souvenirs. Ooh la la!
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 10 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. Masks will be given to those clients who do not have their own.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 80% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
2nd floor access
Children between 12 and 24US$ 35.40
Children between 4 and 11US$ 33
Children under 4Free
Top floor access
Children between 12 and 24US$ 59
Children between 4 and 11US$ 53.10
Children under 4Free
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in English.
Tickets to the Eiffel Tower.
English speaking guide.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
Bookings are permitted up until 18 hours before the activity as long as there are still places.
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).
206 Rue de l'Université.