Nicknamed “Venice of the North”, Bruges is the most visited city in Belgium and one of the most fascinating medieval cities in Europe. Discover the city center on a walking-tour and take a scenic canal cruise to get different perspective of Bruges.
Get on board an air-conditioned coach at central Paris at 7:15am and relax while you head to Belgium. After a short break between Paris and Northern Belgium, you’ll get to Bruges at approximately 11:15am.
Upon arrival, you’ll be taken on a guided walking tour around the city center and discover magnificent buildings like the Town Hall, the impressive Grand Place, the tranquil convent of Benedictine nuns founded in 1245 called Le Béguinage and the Market Hall and its bell tower, among many other picturesque structures.
After the tour, you’ll have time to enjoy the town at your own leisure and savor a tasty meal, explore its cobbled streets and splendid architecture, visit Bruges’ top attractions and do a bit of shopping. Between April and October, the tour also includes a short scenic cruise along the winding canals.
The coach departs from Bruges at 4:30pm and arrives in Paris at around 9pm.
Independent day trip
If you prefer to discover Bruges at your own pace, you can also book a cheaper full day trip with an English audio guide. The tour includes the canal cruise between April and October and return transportation to and from Bruges.
This tour will cross the border into Belgium, so please bring your passport (or your ID card if you are an EU citizen).
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 8 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 50% of their maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
|Adults||Children between 3-11 years old||Children less than 3 years old|
|English guided tour||
|Tour with audio guide||
English guided tour
Children between 3-11 years oldUS$ 181.20
Children less than 3 years oldFree
Tour with audio guide
Children between 3-11 years oldUS$ 156.90
Children less than 3 years oldFree
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english.
Return transportation on an air conditioned coach.
Scenic canal cruise (only available between April and October, both months included).
Official English speaking guide (optional).
English audio guide (optional).
When to book?
You can book up until 7 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
2 rue des Pyramides, 75001.