These Centre Pompidou Tickets mean you'll skip the line and see not only the avant-garde architecture of the building itself but also one of the best collections of modern and contemporary art in the world.
What is the Centre Pompidou?
This bold and surprising museum is the National Centre of Art and Culture, whose name pays homage to the ex-president of the Republic of France, Georges Pompidou. Inaugurated in 1977, it's a building designed by Renzo Piano and Richard Rogers, known for its 'inside out' appearance, and colourful decoration: a reference point for avant-garde architecture.
Inside there is a wealth of multi-disciplinary art, from the musical investigation, a library, but above all the French National Museum of Modern Art. This collection, one of the best thought of and most complete in the world, including works by great artists such as Henri Matisse, Pablo Picasso, René Magritte, Andy Warhol and more. And that's to say nothing of the non-permanent exhibitions, a rotating cast of some of the best-known names in modern art, Jeff Koons included.
Booking this ticket, you won't have to wait in the long lines that normally form upon entering the Pompidou Centre, and you'll pass directly through the security control. Then you'll have access to the following installations:
- Permanent Collection: one of the best and most complete examples of modern and contemporary art in the world.
- Children's Gallery: This space includes workshops and interactive activities, designed to inspire the inner artist in even the smallest of children.
- Vue de Paris Viewpoint: A glass-walled space where you can get 360-degree views of the stunning French capital, with the Luxembourg Gardens, the Courthouse, and the Notre Dame Cathedral special highlights.
- The museum is open every Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday from 11 am to 8 pm.
- The museum is closed on Tuesdays, as well as on the 1st January, 1st May and 25th December.
|Adults||Children under 18|
|Centre Pompidou Ticket||
Centre Pompidou Ticket
Children under 18Free
It is compulsory to display a Covid vaccination certificate or a negative PCR or antigen test performed up to 48 hours before the activity. Vaccines and tests must be authorised and recognised in the country of the activity.
Skip the line access to the Centre Pompidou.
Entry to the permanent collection.
Entry to the child exhibition.
Entry to the Vue de Paris viewpoint.
Guided tour of the museum and other activities not included in the general ticket.
When to book?
You can book up until the previous day (11:59 pm) if there are still places available. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Type of voucher
Electronic. Show the voucher on your phone.
Most areas are accessible.
All services published on Civitatis are carried out in accordance with our Sustainability Code.
No printing of documentation required.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
Georges Pompidou Square