Flying over Paris is a truly unique experience and an incredible way to discover the captivating French capital from a new perspective. Enjoy unforgettable views of the Palace of Versailles, the Seine, the Bois de Boulogne and the Eiffel Tower from the air.
Your helicopter tour will first take you over the west of Paris, where you'll see the Bois de Boulogne, a huge public park whose natural greenery contrasts strikingly with the great city that surrounds it. Continue over the Longchamp Racecourse and the Parc de Saint-Cloud, until you reach the beautiful Palace of Versailles and its stunning gardens, one of the most visited places in France. The memory of this incredible bird's-eye view will stay with you forever!
You'll make a quick stop behind the palace, in Saint-Cyr l'Ecole, where your pilot will give you a quick theoretical lesson on flying a helicopter, as well as entertaining you with interesting facts about it.
Climb back into the helicopter to return to the heart of Paris. During your flight, you'll have the most amazing views over the City of Lights. Admire the French capital's world-famous sights from above, including the river Seine, the Montparnasse Tower and the Champ de Mars, before finishing off your tour with an incomparable panoramic view of the iconic Eiffel Tower.
- We do our best to respect the time selected when the reservation is made. In case this is not possible, we will modify your booking to the nearest possible time and inform you of this by email.
- The helicopter has a maximum capacity of 6 people plus the pilot.
- Each person must carry their photographic ID.
- The maximum weight limit per person cannot exceed 264 pounds (120 kg). If a passenger's weight exceeds 264 pounds (120 kg), to be allowed to fly they must pay for an additional seat at the aerodrome.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
Per personUS$ 266.30
Helicopter tour of Paris.
Airport taxes (24.50 EUR per person).
When to book?
Bookings are permitted up until 24 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
61 rue Henry Farman, Paris.