Sail along the Seine River on board a Batobus, Paris’ hop-on hop-off boat, and disembark and embark as many times as you wish for 24 or 48 hours.
The Batobus is like a water bus. All the boats have different panoramic decks and air-conditioned lounges, allowing you to enjoy the river trips at any time of the year.
As well as being a beautiful viewpoint, the Batobus also serves as a means of transport, allowing you to hop on and off at any of its stops, avoiding the frequent Parisian traffic jams!
Route and stops
The Batobus stops at the following 9 piers in central Paris:
- Eiffel Tower: Bourdonnais port.
- Invalides – Champs Elysées: invalides port.
- Musée d’Orsay: Solférino quay.
- Saint Germain de Pres: Malaquais quay.
- Notre Dame: Montebello quay.
- Jardin de Plantes: Saint-Bernard quay.
- Hôtel de Ville: L’hôtel de ville quay.
- Louvre Museum: Louvre quay
- Place de la Concorde – Champs Elysées: Champs port.
The complete route around the 9 stops lasts 2 hours. During the tour, you'll be able to see, among others, the iconic Eiffel Tower, Notre Dame Cathedral and the Louvre and Orsay museums.
Check a map with the route and approximate duration of each journey, from one stop to the next.
How does it work?
The validity of the ticket begins when it's used for the first time. For example, if you have chosen a 24-hour ticket and you use it for the first time on Monday at 1 pm, your ticket will be valid until 1 pm on Tuesday.
You can only board the Batobus at the ticket offices of the following 4 piers: Eiffel Tower, Musée d'Orsay, Notre-Dame and Hôtel de Ville. However, you can get off at any of the 9 stops along the route.
The Paris tourist boat operates at the following times:
- December 16, 2022 to January 2, 2023: Monday to Thursday from 10 am to 5 pm; Friday to Sunday from 10 am to 7 pm; December 24 special hours from 10 am to 5 pm.
- January 3 to February 3, 2023: Friday, Saturday & Sunday from 10 am to 7 pm.
- February 4 to March 26, 2023: Monday to Thursday from 10 am to 5 pm; Friday to Sunday from 10 am to 7 pm.
- March 27 to April 6, 2023: Monday to Sunday from 10 am to 7 pm.
- April 7 to September 3, 2023: Monday to Sunday from 10 am to 9:30 pm.
- September 4 to November 12, 2023: Monday to Sunday from 10 am to 7 pm.
The frequency of the boats is every 30-45 minutes. However, these schedules may be modified according to seasonal demand.
|Adults||Children 3-16 years old||Children under 3|
Children 3-16 years oldUS$ 9.70
Children under 3Free
Children 3-16 years oldUS$ 11.90
Children under 3Free
1 day - 2 days.
24 hour or 48 hour Batobus ticket
Unlimited use of the sightseeing boats during the validity of the ticket.
When to book?
You can book up until the previous day (11:59 pm) if there are still places available. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Type of voucher
Wheelchair accessible. This must be indicated in the reservation.
All services published on Civitatis are carried out in accordance with our Sustainability Code.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us .