Discover the millenary scent-making art form during this perfume workshop in the Perfume Museum in Paris. You’ll make your own eau de toilette and take it home with you!
Perfume Creation Workshop
Meet in front of the Musée du Parfum at the scheduled time and sit down and listen while a Fragonard perfume expert unveils the secrets of the French perfume making process. Then, over an hour and a half, you'll find out which raw materials are used and how they are extracted and learn how to master your nose to create your own personalized eau de toilette.
Design your own perfume mixing various aromatic notes from the citrus family and the orange blossom. At the end of the course, you’ll be handed your personalized perfume (100 ml bottle) with the summary of the composition and a diploma.
Get a peak behind the scenes during the last half an hour of this activity as you are guided through the Fragonard Museum and learn about the origin and evolution of this elixir dating back to the Persians.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 10 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 50% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
Per personUS$ 111.60
The tour is exclusively in English.
English speaking guide.
Bottle with personalized perfume.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
If there are still places available, you can book until the previous day (local time in Paris).
Te enviaremos un bono que podrás mostrar en tu móvil para realizar la actividad.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Musée du Parfum (3-5, square de l’Opéra Louis Jouvet).