Embark on a delightful nighttime city tour of Paris and admire the capital of France and its iconic landmarks beautifully lit up. Finally, enjoy a spectacular Moulin Rouge show.
Head to the rue des Pyramides, in the city center, at the scheduled time and hop on a luxury air-conditioned bus to commence the panoramic city tour of Paris. Discover the main neighborhoods of the capital of France and its emblematic symbols while you listen to pre-recorded commentary in English.
Admire the beautifully lit buildings that contract with the starry night and you will understand why it is considered one of the most romantic cities in the world. Marvel at the iconic Place Vendôme, Louvre Museum, Notre Dame de Paris, Place de la Concorde, Champs-Élysées, Arc de Triomphe, the Eiffel Tower and Palais Garnier.
Once you get to the Montmartre district, the bus will stop at Moulin Rouge, the world-famous cabaret. You will be led to the main concert hall, where you will enjoy a magnificent cancan show with eighty professional dancers and musicians. During the show you will be handed a glass of champagne.
At the end of the show, get back on the bus and you will be driven to your hotel’s neighborhood or the nearest metro station.
- You must dress suitably for the Moulin Rouge show: shorts, flip-flops, sports-wear and sneakers are not permitted.
- Children under 6 years old may not participate in this activity.
- During the months of summer, the panoramic tour may take place at daytime.
- Sometimes on Fridays and Saturdays, the Moulin Rouge show may begin at 11 pm. In this case, if you have booked the 7 pm tour, your two free hours between the end of the night tour and the beginning of the show, you'll be offered a free cruise on the Seine.
|Adults||Children between 6 and 11 years old|
|Night Tour and Show||
Night Tour and Show
Children between 6 and 11 years oldUS$ 155.20
* The price increases on the 31 March
* A reservation for one person will include a supplement.
4 hours 30 minutes.
The tour includes audio commentary in English.
Panoramic city tour of Paris on luxury coach.
Prerecorded commentary in English during the tour.
Moulin Rouge cabaret show.
Glass of champagne.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
If there are still places available, you can book until the previous day (local time in Paris).
You will receive an email with your ticket attached which you must print out and show on the day of the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).
2 rue des Pyramides, 75001.