Want an incredible 360º view of Paris? View the French capital from the top of Montparnasse Tower, 200 metres from the ground and right in the city centre.
Located in the 15th Arrondissement in Paris, Tour Montparnasse is one of the best viewpoints from which to see the whole city.
Ride one of the tower's super-fast lifts (officially the fastest in Europe) up to the 56th floor, where you'll enjoy breathtaking views of the city. You'll see the Eiffel Tower, the Arc du Triomphe, the Louvre and Paris' wide avenues amongst other monuments and famous sights.
The panoramic observatory also boasts multimedia exhibitions including touch screens and virtual reality kiosks to teach you everything you ever wanted to know about the French capital.
Your ticket also allows you to access the 59th floor roof terrace. From here you can look out over Paris as if it were a scale model. The city as you've never seen it before!
The panoramic observatory of the Montparnasse Tower opens at the following times:
- 17th October to 1st November: Monday to Sunday, from 12 pm to 8:30 pm
- 2nd November to 18th December: Saturdays and Sundays, from 12 pm to 8 pm
- 19th December to 31st December: Monday to Sunday, from 12 pm to 8 pm
Last entrance is half an hour BEFORE closing time.
- Children under 4 years old have free access to Montparnasse Tower. You must ask for a free pass for them from the tower's ticket office.
- Montparnasse Tower is accessible for persons of reduced mobility up to the 56th floor. From this level, the 59th floor is only accessible using stairs (3 flights).
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protective material and safety to help avoid the spread of Covid-19.
|Adults||Children between 4 and 11 years old|
Children between 4 and 11 years oldUS$ 11.30
Entry ticket to the Montaparnasse Tower Observation Deck.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Yes (some of the areas are accessible).
Torre Montparnasse, 33 avenue du Maine