Want an incredible 360º view of Paris? View the French capital from the top of Montparnasse Tower, 200 metres from the ground and right in the city centre.
Located in the 15th Arrondissement in Paris, Tour Montparnasse is one of the best viewpoints from which to see the whole city.
Ride one of the tower's super-fast lifts (officially the fastest in Europe) up to the 56th floor, where you'll enjoy breathtaking views of the city. You'll see the Eiffel Tower, the Arc du Triomphe, the Louvre and Paris' wide avenues amongst other monuments and famous sights.
The panoramic observatory also boasts multimedia exhibitions including touch screens and virtual reality kiosks to teach you everything you ever wanted to know about the French capital.
Your ticket also allows you to access the 59th floor roof terrace. From here you can look out over Paris as if it were a scale model. The city as you've never seen it before!
The Montparnasse Tower is open from Monday to Sunday at the following times:
- From January 1 to March 31, and from October 1 to December 31: from 11 am to 10:30 pm (last admission at 10 pm)
- From April 1 to April 30: from 10 am to 11:30 pm (last admission at 11 pm)
- From May 1 to September 30: from 9:30 am to 11:30 pm (last admission at 11 pm)
- Children under 4 years old have free access to Montparnasse Tower. You must ask for a free pass for them from the tower's ticket office.
- Montparnasse Tower is accessible for persons of reduced mobility up to the 56th floor. From this level, the 59th floor is only accessible using stairs (3 flights).
|Adults||Children between 4 and 11 years old|
Children between 4 and 11 years oldUS$ 8.60
* The price varies based on the chosen date
Please check local restrictions before traveling. All of our services comply with recommendations to avoid the spread of Covid-19. Show more
It is mandatory to present a complete vaccination certificate. This information is for guidance only and may change depending on local regulations. Always check the restrictions before travelling.
Entry ticket to the Montaparnasse Tower Observation Deck.
When to book?
You can book up to the start time, as long as there are places remaining. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Type of voucher
Electronic. Show the voucher on your phone.
Only some areas are accessible.
All services published on Civitatis are carried out in accordance with our Sustainability Code.
No printing of documentation required.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
Torre Montparnasse, 33 avenue du Maine