Want an incredible 360º view of Paris? View the French capital from the top of Montparnasse Tower, 200 metres from the ground and right in the city centre.
Located in the 15th Arrondissement in Paris, Tour Montparnasse is one of the best viewpoints from which to see the whole city.
Ride one of the tower's super-fast lifts (officially the fastest in Europe) up to the 56th floor, where you'll enjoy breathtaking views of the city. You'll see the Eiffel Tower, the Arc du Triomphe, the Louvre and Paris' wide avenues amongst other monuments and famous sights.
The panoramic observatory also boasts multimedia exhibitions including touch screens and virtual reality kiosks to teach you everything you ever wanted to know about the French capital.
Your ticket also allows you to access the 59th floor roof terrace. From here you can look out over Paris as if it were a scale model. The city as you've never seen it before!
The Montparnasse Tower panoramic observation deck is open every day of the year.
- From 1st April to 30th September: open every day from 9:30am to 11:30pm, except 14th July when the tower closes at 4pm.
- From 1st October to 31st March: open Sunday to Thursday from 9:30am to 10:30pm. Fridays, Saturdays and the day before public holidays, open from 9:30am to 11pm.
Last entrance is half an hour BEFORE closing time.
- Children under 4 years old have free access to Montparnasse Tower. You must ask for a free pass for them from the tower's ticket office.
- Montparnasse Tower is accessible for persons of reduced mobility up to the 56th floor. From this level, the 59th floor is only accessible using stairs (3 flights).
|Adults||Children between 4 and 11 years old|
Children between 4 and 11 years oldUS$ 10.8
* The price varies based on the chosen date
Entry ticket to the Montaparnasse Tower Observation Deck.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
Once your booking has been confirmed, you will receive an email containing your booking voucher. Please print it out or download on your smartphone/tablet to show on the day of the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Yes (some of the areas are accessible).
Torre Montparnasse, 33 avenue du Maine