Want an incredible 360º view of Paris? View the French capital from the top of Montparnasse Tower, 200 metres from the ground and right in the city centre.
Located in the 15th Arrondissement in Paris, Tour Montparnasse is one of the best viewpoints from which to see the whole city.
Ride one of the tower's super-fast lifts (officially the fastest in Europe) up to the 56th floor, where you'll enjoy breathtaking views of the city. You'll see the Eiffel Tower, the Arc du Triomphe, the Louvre and Paris' wide avenues amongst other monuments and famous sights.
The panoramic observatory also boasts multimedia exhibitions including touch screens and virtual reality kiosks to teach you everything you ever wanted to know about the French capital.
Your ticket also allows you to access the 59th floor roof terrace. From here you can look out over Paris as if it were a scale model. The city as you've never seen it before!
The panoramic observatory of the Montparnasse Tower opens at the following times:
- From June 4th to June 8th: Wednesdays,Fridays,Saturdays and Sundays, from 12 to 8.30 pm.
- From June 9th to June 30th: Wednesdays, Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays, from 12 to 10.30 pm.
- From July 1st to August 31st: Monday to Sunday, from 11 am to 10.30 pm.
The last admission is half an hour BEFORE closing time.
- Children under 4 years old have free access to Montparnasse Tower. You must ask for a free pass for them from the tower's ticket office.
- Montparnasse Tower is accessible for persons of reduced mobility up to the 56th floor. From this level, the 59th floor is only accessible using stairs (3 flights).
|Adults||Children between 4 and 11 years old|
Children between 4 and 11 years oldUS$ 11.50
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations to avoid the spread of Covid-19.
Entry ticket to the Montaparnasse Tower Observation Deck.
When to book?
You can book up to the start time, as long as there are places remaining. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Type of voucher
Electronic. Show the voucher on your phone.
Only some areas are accessible.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
Torre Montparnasse, 33 avenue du Maine