Discover the highlights of Paris on this full-day sightseeing tour: enjoy a guided tour of the Louvre Museum and a visit to the second floor of the Eiffel Tower to admire the impressive views over the city!
Louvre & Eiffel Tower Tour
At the scheduled time, we'll meet at 2 Rue des Pyramides, ready to begin our unforgettable guided tour of Paris. From here we'll walk to the Louvre Museum, which is five minutes away.
Stroll straight into the largest museum in the world with fast track access and discover the Louvre's masterpieces on an engaging guided tour. The Venus de Milo sculpture that represents the goddess Aphrodite and Jacques-Louis David’s impressive “Coronation of Napoleon” are just some of the must-see works of art housed in Paris’ most-visited museum, not to mention da Vinci's Mona Lisa. After the tour, you’ll head to Pont du Carrousel quay and board a boat to sail to the Eiffel Tower.
During this enjoyable river boat cruise, you’ll admire views of the Orsay Museum, the imposing dome of Les Invalides or the Alexander III and Alma bridges. Disembarking at the Quai de la Bourdonnais, we'll visit the Eiffel Tower. We'll go up to the second floor to enjoy the breathtaking views of the French capital from the observation deck.
After visiting the Eiffel Tower, you'll have the rest of the day free to get lunch and to continue exploring the city at your leisure.
Change of meeting point
Between 1 April 2021 and 31 October 2021, the meeting point for this activity will be the Arc de Triomphe du Carrousel, located in front of the glass pyramid of the Louvre Museum.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 8 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 50% of their maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
|Adults||Children between 3-17 years old||Children under 3|
Children between 3-17 years oldUS$ 126.10
Children under 3Free
7 hours 30 minutes.
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in English.
English speaking guide.
Skip the line entry to the Louvre Museum.
Boat trip on the Seine.
Skip the line entry to the first and second floors of the Eiffel Tower.
Guided tour of the Eiffel Tower.
Entry to temporary exhibitions in the Louvre.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
Bookings are permitted up until 7 days before the activity as long as there are still places.
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).
2 rue des Pyramides, 75001.