Take advantage of your wait at the airport to explore the City of Love with this Paris Layover Tour. Discover the most famous locations and monuments around the French capital.
Paris Layover Tour
The Paris Layover Tour is private, includes vehicle, and an English speaking driver from the airport pick up to the return transfer. We'll be waiting for you at the arrivals terminal holding a sign with your name on and, depending on the time of your layover, you'll enjoy more or less time in the City of Light. You can also adapt the itinerary to your preferences.
Please note that the total time from the airport (both Charles de Gaulle and Orly airports) is approximately 80 minutes, and you'll need to be at the airport at least two hours before the departure of your flight. For this reason, the duration of the tour will be about three and a half hours less than the layover.
If your airport layover is five hours, you'll have about two hours to visit the main places in Paris, such as the Eiffel Tower, the Garnier Opera House, the Tuileries Gardens until you reach the Louvre Museum or walk around the Champs-Elysées, following the Arc de Triomphe.
If your layover is eight hours, you'll have more time to discover the French capital, specifically about five hours. You'll be able to visit Montmartre and visit the Sacre Coeur Basilica and the Place du Tertre.
Although the tour is totally flexible, the start times from the airport are for arrivals between 6 am and 6 pm.
The layover tour can only be carried out from Charles de Gaulle and Orly airports.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 8 people per group.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
This is a private tour organized for you and your partner, friends or family.
|Up to 3 people||Up to 8 people|
|2 hour tour||
|5 hour tour||
2 hour tour
Up to 3 peopleUS$ 373.30
Up to 8 peopleUS$ 407.30
5 hour tour
Up to 3 peopleUS$ 570.20
Up to 8 peopleUS$ 624.50
5 hours - 8 hours.
The tour includes a multilingual escort that speaks English.
Transport by car or minibus.
English speaking driver.
Private and exclusive tour, there won't be anyone else on the tour with you.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
You can book up to 2 days before (Paris local time) if there are still places available.
Once your booking has been confirmed, you will receive an email containing your booking voucher. Please print it out or download on your smartphone/tablet to show on the day of the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Yes (only for folding wheelchairs).