Skip the endless lines with a priority access to the Eiffel Tower and admire breath-taking views over Paris.
Eiffel Tower Tickets
The Eiffel Tower is the world’s most-visited paid monument. If you want to explore this remarkable landmark without having to queue for hours or walk up its 704 steps, this is the ideal option for you.
Access the city’s most iconic monument immediately with your fast track entry ticket and take an elevator to the Eiffel Tower’s observation decks on the first and second levels. Enjoy some of the best panoramic views of Paris and its Montmartre neighborhood and spot the Basilica of the Sacred Heart of Paris, Champs de Mars, the Jardins du Trocadéro, among many other landmarks.
The Eiffel Tower's first floor has a thrilling glass floor. Standing 187 Ft (57m) high, you’ll feel like you’re walking on air and you'll appreciate unparalleled views of the wrought iron lattice Tower.
The monument was a complete revolution when it was inaugurated for the 1889 World’s Fair by Gustave Eiffel. It prompted discussion and controversy, but is now the symbol of Paris.
- Our tickets are more expensive than if you buy them directly at the Eiffel Tower Office, but we offer skip the line access. Although we offer more availability, you will find better prices on the official Eiffel Tower website.
- At the second floor of the Eiffel Tower, you cannot buy a ticket to climb to the top.
- It is not possible to buy tickets to access the top of the tower on the second floor of the Eiffel Tower. These tickets must be purchased in the ticket office.
Guided Tour of the Eiffel Tower
- If you would prefer to discover the secrets of the symbol of Paris accompanied by a specialist guide you can reserve our guided tour of the Eiffel Tower which includes tickets to the French icon. You'll have the option to climb to the third floor!
|Adults||Children 4-11 years old||Infants under 4|
|2nd Floor Ticket||
|3rd Floor Ticket||
2nd Floor Ticket
Children 4-11 years oldUS$ 43.7
Infants under 4Free
3rd Floor Ticket
Children 4-11 years oldUS$ 66.2
Infants under 4Free
* The price varies based on the chosen date
As long as you wish.
Fast track entry to the Eiffel Tower and lift to the first and second floor (levels 1 and 2).
Ticket to the third floor (optional).
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
You will receive an email with your ticket attached which you must print out and show on the day of the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Yes (some of the areas are accessible).
Eiffel Tower. Avenue de La Bourdonnais, 36.