Admire Claude Monet’s house and beautiful garden and dive into the painter’s universe during a half-day excursion to Giverny, a small picturesque village one-and-a-half-hour away from Paris, home to the Impressionist artist.
Claude Monet's House & Gardens in Giverny Tour
At the chosen time you'll depart from Paris on a luxury air-conditioned coach, and sit back while you head to Giverny, a small scenic village to the west of the capital.
Upon arrival, you’ll explore Monet’s house. The Impressionist painter bought this pink-colored mansion in 1883 in Giverny, a village which he spotted from a train. He moved in with his family and lived here until 1926. The tour of the beautiful building is very enjoyable and you’ll be able to admire the artist’s exquisite collection of antiques from the end of the nineteenth century. You’ll visit the house’s main rooms including the chambers, the kitchen and dining room.
The mansion is magnificently decorated and two of the museum's highlights include: the Blue Dining Room, with one of the most important Japanese print collections; and Monet’s studio, which still preserves his brushes, canvases and stretcher used to design his masterpieces.
After visiting the residence, stroll through the lush Japanese Inspired Water Garden, full of willows, flowers, a pond and pretty bridges, and where Claude Monet was inspired by the water lilies and other outdoor scenes.
After experiencing Claude Monet’s world, the coach will take you back to Paris and drop you off in the city centre.
Tour with an audio guide
You can choose to do this excursion with an audio guide in English instead of a tour guide. In this case, you’ll visit the house and gardens at your own leisure before taking the coach back to Paris.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 8 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 50% of their maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
|Adults||Children between 3-11 years old||Children less than 3 years old|
|English guided tour||
|Tour with audio guide in English||
English guided tour
Children between 3-11 years oldUS$ 93.30
Children less than 3 years oldFree
Tour with audio guide in English
Children between 3-11 years oldUS$ 81.50
Children less than 3 years oldFree
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in English.
Transportation by to Giverny and back to Paris.
Entry to Claude Monet’s house.
English speaking guide (optional).
Audio guide in English (optional).
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
2 rue des Pyramides, 75001.