Enjoy an evening of classical music in one of the most famous churches in Paris! Choose from concerts in La Madeleine, Saint-Germain-des-Prés, Saint-Sulpice and Saint-Louis-en-l'Île.
Classical Music Concert in Paris: La Madeleine
This ticket gives you access to a classical music concert in La Madeleine church in Paris. This beautiful neoclassical church is located in the VII District of Paris, in the heart of the French capital.
All of the scheduled concerts will be performed by the famous Hélios orchestra. Its members combine tradition and avant-garde to perfection, moving their audiences with famous symphonic and choral repertoires.
Each concert will last approximately 1 hour 30 minutes.
Enjoy the best seats
All the tickets we offer are Category 1, which means you'll be sat in the first fifteen rows of the church.
2021-2022 concert programme
- Saturday 27th November at 8:30 pm: Les Grands Airs Classique pour Violon
- Saturday 18th December at 8:30 pm: Concert Hommage Camille Saint-Saëns
- Wednesday 22nd December at 8:30 pm: Grand Concert de Chants Traditionnels de Noël
- Tuesday 28th December at 8:30 pm: Concerto pour une Nuit de Noëlde Corelli/Ave Maria by Caccini & Schubert /Les 4 Saisons by Vivaldi
- Thursday 30th December at 8:30 pm: Mozart Requiem, Concerto pour Clarinette, Ave Verum
- Saturday 1st January at 7 pm: Concert du Nouvel An-Les Valses by Johann Strauss
- Saurday 22nd January at 8:30 pm: Les 4 Saisons by Vivaldi, Ave Maria, Célèbres Concertos.
- Saturday 12th February at 8:30pm: Les 4 Saisons by Vivaldi, Ave Maria et Célèbres Concertos.
- Saturday 26th February at 8:45 pm: Mozart's Requiem / Ravel's Boléro.
- Saturday 26th Saturday at 8:30 pm: Les 4 Saisons by Vivaldi, Ave Maria et Célèbres Concertos.
- Saturday 2nd April at 8:30 pm: Les 4 Saisons de Vivaldi Intégrale / Petite Musique de Nuit by Mozart.
All the tickets we offer are Category 1, corresponding to the first 15 rows of the church.
Concert in the Saint-Germain-des-Prés church
If you would prefer, you can also listen to the same orchestra in the Saint-Germain-des-Prés church
|Adults||Students and unemployed people||Children under 18 years old|
|Classical music concert||
Classical music concert
Students and unemployed peopleUS$ 22.60
Children under 18 years oldFree
* The price varies based on the chosen date
Please check local restrictions before traveling. All of our services comply with recommendations to avoid the spread of Covid-19.
1 hour 20 minutes.
Classical music concert in the chosen church.
Category 1 seating.
When to book?
You can book up until the previous day (11:59 pm) if there are still places available. Book now to guarantee your spot.
You don’t need to print any tickets or receipts for this activity. The organizer will have a list with the people who have signed up, so all you have to do is give your name.
Wheelchair accessible. This must be indicated in the reservation. An accompanying person is required.
All services published on Civitatis are carried out in accordance with our Sustainability Code.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.