Merry Christmas! Or as the French would say, Joyeux Noël! Explore the city of light during the most special time of year with this Paris Christmas Bike Tour.
Paris Christmas Bike Tour
We'll meet at 7 pm at Avenue Foch to collect the bikes and go on a very special tour of Paris. Our first stop will be cycling around the Arc de Triomphe.
During the tour, we'll see the city's main monuments and find some Christmas trees. We'll visit the Eiffel Tower from the Trocadero viewpoint, admire the Louvre's facade, and pass by the National Palace of Les Invalides. The tour will also take us through the Christmas markets such as the Champ de Mars.
We'll stop at a central square to enjoy a glass of mulled wine while we toast to Christmas and discover some curiosities of this season in France.
The tour will end by crossing the famous Champs-Elysees while we take in the beautiful sight of it its millions of glistening lights. At 10 pm we'll arrive back at the starting point.
Children under the minimum age may participate as a companion in a seat by paying an additional supplement on the day of the activity.
The minimum age to take part in this activity is 8 years old.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 10 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Standard Bike Tour||
|Electric Bike Tour||
Standard Bike Tour
Per personUS$ 45.50
Electric Bike Tour
Per personUS$ 68.90
The tour is exclusively in English.
English speaking guide.
Child seat (€ 15 (US$ 17.50) per person)
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
You can book up until the previous day (7:00 pm) if there are still places available.
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Q - Is a minimum number of participants required?
A - This activity requires a minimum of 2 participants. Should this number not be reached, we'll get in touch with you to offer alternatives.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).
8, Avenue Foch.