Set off on a 2-day tour and discover the magnificent landscapes of Normandy and visit the region's highlights including Saint-Malo and the popular Mont Saint Michel.
Day 1: Paris - Rouen - Honfleur - Beaches of Normandy - Caen
Get on board a luxury coach at 7:15am in central Paris and relax while you take a 2-hour drive to Rouen, capital of Normandy. During the guided visit of Rouen, you will explore its medieval city center. The guide will stop in front of the famous Gros Horloge, a stunning astronomical clock, which used to ring when there were street revolts. You’ll also step inside the Gothic-styled Cathedral, one of the country’s most impressive religious edifices. Continue the journey to the Port of Honfleur, where you’ll have time to discover the city at your own pace and have lunch in one of its numerous restaurants.
In the afternoon, you’ll head to the Beaches of Normandy, the site of the D-Day landing in 1944. Your guide will give you interesting facts and figures about World War II before you depart for Caen, a pretty port city where you'll spend the night and enjoy a tasty meal with the rest of your group.
Day 2: Caen - Saint Malo - Mont Saint Michel - Paris
After a good breakfast at the hotel, you’ll head to Saint-Malo in Brittany. The guide will walk you through the city pointing out the main sights: the city walls, the Castle, Saint-Malo Cathedral and Fort National. You’ll have time to explore the city by yourself and have lunch in one of its typical French restaurants in front of the Ocean.
The coach will then take you to the popular Mont Saint Michel island. Go back in time to the Middle Ages and discover this charming town and eighth century monastery. The top of the rock offers magnificent panoramic views of the Couesnon River.
The tour will come to an end in Paris at 9:15pm.
The tour includes one-night accommodation with dinner and breakfast at the Novotel Caen Côte de Nacre or a similar hotel.
The price includes:
The price per person is for a double room. If you want to book a single room, you’ll be charged an extra supplement.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 8 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 50% of their maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
|Adults||Children between 3-11 years old||Children less than 3 years old|
|2 Day Trip||
2 Day Trip
Children between 3-11 years oldUS$ 485
Children less than 3 years oldFree
* A reservation for one person will include a supplement.
The tour includes an English speaking guide, but the tour can sometimes be carried out in two languages.
Return transportation by luxury air conditioned coach.
English speaking guide.
One night accommodation in Caen with dinner and breakfast included.
Entry to the various monuments.
Lunch on day 1 and day 2.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
2 rue des Pyramides, 75001.